Welcome to Clemson University's Department of Campus Recreation's
new online course registration system.
You can use our new online system, without entering a user name and password, to
through our course offerings and schedules and when you are ready to sign up, just
click on the
link and you will easily navigate your way through the system and on to a healthier
If you have previously created a user account, SIGN IN now.
If you have forgotten your username or password you can request to have that information sent to you by email.
If this is your first time registering online you must create a new user account.
After you click SIGN UP and complete the required fields you will receive an email with a confirmation link to activate your new account
To create a new account, simply click on the SIGN UP link, fill in the required fields.
In the box where it asks for your ‘Member ID Number’, please enter your Clemson ID #.
If you have questions about the online registration process, please call the Campus Recreation Welcome Center at (864) 656-3453 or email us at email@example.com.
All requests for refunds must be submitted in writing to the Campus Recreation Welcome Center
1. All payments made to Campus Recreation are non-refundable.
2. Refund requests are considered on a case by case basis.
3. Requests are NOT a guarantee of refund. The requester will be emailed with either confirmation or denial of their refund request.
4. Employee memberships that are being paid for through payroll deduction may be cancelled at any time by completing another payroll deduction membership form.
5. Course offerings may cancelled if minimum registration numbers are not obtained prior to the start date. In this case a full refund will be issued. If a class is cancelled by
Clemson University, or due to weather it
will be rescheduled pending participant and facility availability.
Clemson, South Carolina 29634
© 2016 InnoSoft Canada
Use of this website signifies your agreement to the